Dermalure - AHA/BHA Acne Cleanser
Give Your Skin The Quality Products it Deserves
Here at Dermalure, the health of your skin is a top priority. We want to leave your skin glowing, and we have the advanced knowledge and right tools to create products for you that will do exactly that. With our at-home solutions and peels, you can treat those unwanted blackheads, wrinkles, and acne marks, soothing your skin successfully on your own time. Whether you are looking for an acne cleaner, acid peel, or TCA peel, we offer all and more of these products at affordable prices. Our pH levels are guaranteed to be low and are listed completely accurately, providing you with the best products for your specific condition or case.
Showing all 2 results
Rejuvenate Your Skin
Our AHA/BHA Acne Cleanser is specifically formulated to reduce the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes, while at the same time cleansing your pores and helping reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne marks and residual discolorations. If you are looking for anti-aging benefits and smoother skin, this may be the perfect product for you.
Your Skin Will Thank You
Our AHA/BHA Acne Cleanser is made up of 90% ORGANIC content. The following are some of the ingredients that are extremely beneficial to your skin:
- Maximum Strength Salicylic Acid 2%: a BHA (beta hydroxy acid), which works to clear up acne blemishes, eliminate the formation of new blackheads and blemishes, and minimize pore size.
- Lactic Acid 2%: works to exfoliate the epidermis and promote the growth of healthy, full, and firm skin.
- Aloe: Aloe helps to sooth, hydrate, and protect the skin from irritation.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A form of Vitamin A that is an effective but gentle fighter against wrinkles.
- Licorice: A natural plant extract that has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- L-Ascorbic Acid – Vitamin C: The only antioxidant that is clinically proven to stimulate the skin’s creation of collagen. It also works to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and small scars.
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): Fights wrinkles and lines, reduces puffiness and under eye circles, and soothes damaged skin.
Contact Your At-Home Skin Care Professionals Today
At Dermalure, our products are of the highest quality and are all paraben-free. We guarantee that with the continued use of our products, you will begin to notice your skin looking younger, healthier, and more radiant. If you are ready to experience anti-aging benefits, a reduction of wrinkles, and smoother skin, feel free to give us a call today. You may reach us by phone at (877) 336-4652 or send us a message on our website. We are more than happy to answer your questions and ensure that you are clear about how to properly use your new Dermalure products. We look forward to hearing from you!