What’s Inside A Red Carpet Peel?
The Red Carpet Peel and the Vi Peel share several common ingredients, including:
- Retin-A, which helps in the prevention of wrinkles and helps replenish your skin with vitamin A
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA), an ingredient that works deep into the skin in order to promote collagen growth. TCA has also been known to combat acne and injury scarring on the skin and also helps smoothen your skin
- Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), which is an active ingredient in many salicylic acid peels, is a compound commonly found in cosmetics and medicine. What makes the ingredient unique is that it helps with exfoliation, disinfection and cleaning your pores and skin
- Phenol is a chemical with antiseptic pores that is powerful enough to penetrate the skin The Red Carpet Peel also has special topical anesthetics that are designed to reduce the pain of exfoliation while comforting your skin during the chemical peel. Another unique feature of the Red Carpet Peel is that it can increase the blood flow to the area being treated, allowing nutrients to be continuously delivered to your skin.
The Red Carpet Peel from Dermalure gives you the looks of a celebrity without needing the bank account of a celebrity. If you’re looking for a way to revitalize your skin, give yourself the red carpet treatment today with a quality chemical peel.
Benefits of the Red Carpet Peel
The Red Carpet Peel works best for those with the following skin ailments:
- Scarring, especially like what may be left from acne
- Skin discoloration like age or liver spots, sun damage, freckles, uneven tones
- Wrinkles, especially fine lines under your eyes and mouth
- Rough skin
We have mild, medium, and potent versions of this keratolytic therapy skin care. So whether this is your first chemical peel and you have sensitive skin, or you are seasoned in the ways of chemical peels and may require a stronger serum, Dermalure has a Red Carpet Peel for you too.
Have More Red Carpet Questions? Call Us Today!
The skin experts at Dermalure are here to answer all of your questions about the Red Carpet Peel or any of our at-home chemical peel options. Please call us at (877) 336-4652, or reach out to us using our convenient online messaging form. Our friendly and experienced staff members are ready and waiting to make sure you understand the process and benefits of chemical peels. Let Dermalure help rejuvenate your tired skin and reveal the beautiful face you want the world to see.