What’s Inside Vitamin C Face Serum?
Vitamin C can come in several forms, but ascorbic acid is the rockstar of Vitamin C forms and that’s what you’ll find inside Dermalure’s Vitamin C Face Serum. Ascorbic acid is the most researched, most used and most useful form of Vitamin C in any skincare product. According to research, concentrations as low as .6% can give your skin antioxidant and anti-aging benefits. Higher amounts of ascorbic acid can be used to treat more stubborn pigments and scars and refresh and renew skin. This important ingredient combined with Dermalure’s specific mixture of other antioxidants is what makes our customers keep coming back to Vitamin C Face Serum.
Benefits of Vitamin C Face Serum
The Vitamin C Face Serum works best for those who want to:
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and small scars
- Correct hyper-pigmentation, improving skin color and tone
- Treat stubborn cases of hyperpigmentation (at higher potencies like 15% and 25%)
- Have more youthful looking skin and a defense against environmental aging
- Protect against oxidative stress and balance your production of free radicals and your body’s ability to detoxify their harmful effect
- Protect against free radical damage caused by the sun
- Protect skin against UV exposure
- Stimulate collagen production
Return back what the hands of time have taken from you with Dermalure’s Vitamin C + Face Serum. With so many options and strength levels, you’re sure to find the one that is perfect for your needs.
Call The Dermalure Professionals
With so many choices of strengths, give our skin experts a call and find out which Vitamin C Face Serum is best for your skin needs. Our professional staff members are here to answer all of your questions at (877) 336-4652. Or, reach out to us using our online messaging form. We want to make sure that you understand all the details about the products you are ordering. Let Dermalure’s blend of Vitamin C Serum help give you that youthful appearance you will love.